We will use skilling and education to show, demonstrable deep impact in every underserved community we work in.
Mission & Values
- Be Customer Centric — Students and Employers — be the preferred choice/
- Meet any and every commitment that we make — lead by example
- Leverage Partnerships — be a platform for growth for all including staff
- Each one to operate from Entrepreneurial mind-set — being innovative in everything we do
- Each one to recognise risk-taking — celebrate people who stick their necks out – we know that path breakers are treading unknown paths
- Actively build Alumni Network — it’s not about one time push but being a lifelong friend
NIIT Foundation is a Society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (“the Act”) and its Registration Number is S/50787/2004. Pursuant to the provisions of the Act, given below is the list of Governing Body Members of the NIIT Foundation.
BOARD OF ADVISORS
Our Board of Advisors is composed of an external group of accomplished experts from various fields. They play a key role in supporting the leadership team with their unbiased and innovative advice. Each one of them brings in a dynamic perspective to the functioning of the organisation.
NIIT Foundation’s Leadership Team is a mix of dynamic individuals with varied experiences which makes them efficient in formulating decisions, strategizing and providing the team with an effective guidance. They are dedicated to lead the organization towards our goal of reaching the unreached and work towards elimination of illiteracy and unemployment in our Country.